Together, we create positive, lasting change
- by providing vital services to individuals and families in need.
- by connecting people to get help or give help.
- by preparing our youngest children to enter school ready to succeed.
When you give to the United Way of Northeast Georgia, together we...
- help kids succeed, build strong families, promote health and independence and strengthen neighborhoods.
- set in motion a chain of goodwill that touches two out of three people in our community at some point in their lives.
- get results for our community through volunteer experts who study needs and resources, set goals, and focus funding on programs that make measurable improvements in people's lives.
- supply most of our community's disaster relief funding through agencies like American Red Cross and The Salvation Army.
- provide the first place to call for health and human service information and referral. Community Connection's 2-1-1 is there for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week: just dial 2-1-1 from any phone.
We all have something to give.
It's easy to make your donation with a credit card on our secure site »
A planned gift to United Way of Northeast Georgia from your estate can perpetuate your annual gift to United Way so future generations can benefit from your generosity. Gifts to our Endowment Fund are critical to the mission of United Way. Consider your gift a sound investment that can benefit you and your family today, and serve those in need in our community in the future. Visit us here
to see how a planned gift may benefit your estate while providing eternal support for the Northeast Georgia Community!
Memorial and honorarium gifts provide the opportunity to pay tribute to loved ones and friends, as well as make an investment in our future. We will gratefully acknowledge your gift with a card to the family or individual you wish to remember or honor.